Attorney according to 286 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation in case of abuse of office
Each worker or employee has official authority. Sometimes an unforeseen situation causes the manifestation of the initiative of an official, his actions, which go beyond the scope of his official powers, and this is interpreted as an offense. Given the long term of possible punishment in such a situation, a lawyer is needed under Article 286 of the Criminal Code on abuse of power.
What does an abuse of power lawyer do
Most important: experienced criminal lawyer pressure from the investigating authorities, giving evidence under duress, will develop a line of conduct and protection. The basis for constructing a line of defense for a suspect or accused of exceeding his official powers, the lawyer puts unintentionality, unconsciousness of an action that exceeds possible powers. For protection in an initiated case under Art. 286 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation lawyer:
- gather evidence confirming the absence of threat or violence in the actions of the client
- Assess to what extent the interests of citizens or organizations have been violated
- will prove the absence of serious consequences in the actions of the defendant
- will reduce the risk of receiving the maximum punishment
- strives to dismiss charges of abuse of power and compensation for material and moral damage
When accused of abuse of power
There are several recommendations when accused of abuse of power:
- Do not testify or sign anything without a lawyer present
- Do not use the services of a lawyer provided by the investigation
- You have the right to call
- Call a lawyer under article 286 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation specializing in cases of abuse of office.
Prices for the services of a lawyer in case of charges under Article 286 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation
The cost of defense services in case of prosecution under Article 286 is calculated after reading the case materials at the first free consultation. Advice in cases under article 286 from 1500 rubles.