Credit organizations do not want to enter the position of a debtor and choose the following methods of debt collection:
- Rough communication.
- Selling debt to a collection agency.
- Alert about the debt of relatives and colleagues.
Such methods only aggravate the psychological state of the debtor and deprive him of the opportunity for an adequate response. In this case, a loan attorney can help.
How can a loan attorney help?
Since credit cases are quite common in legal practice, the standard sequence of actions for a lawyer is as follows:
- Free consultation (subject to the first consultation). Study of the circumstances of the case.
- Development of client protection scheme. After assessing the available resources and the prospects for a refund, the lawyer selects the experienced line of defense.
- Pre-trial settlement of the conflict. The lawyer offers options for a way out of this situation, which can be: debt restructuring, return of a certain amount with interest written off, property offset against debt, etc. Pre-trial resolution of the issue prevents additional costs of the debtor.
- Representation in court. If the creditor does not make concessions and sues to recover the debt, then the main task of the lawyer is to defend the defendant - to negotiate on his behalf, explain to the court the circumstances that led to the debt and insist on reducing the debt burden or increasing the loan repayment period.
As a last resort, the credit attorney will offer the debtor to initiate bankruptcy proceedings. In the event of unlawful actions on the part of the creditor for the purpose of collecting debts, the lawyer will file a counterclaim for compensation for moral damage. A lawyer provides reimbursable services, and their price depends on the amount of work required in each case. Often, the amount of payment is compensated by a significant reduction in the amount of debt. Leaving credit debt unattended is not worth it, as this can lead to negative consequences. If you are faced with a similar situation, it is recommended that you contact a lawyer as soon as possible to find the experienced solution. & Nbsp;