Why do I need a fraud lawyer?
Fraud means the following actions:
- abuse of trust by the owner;
It can take different forms: connected with devices or big business. At the same time, the law establishes a clear framework for the possible punishment for illegal actions: from a fine to 10 years in prison. The severity of the consequences can be high as a result of the use of psychological techniques, pressure from the investigator and other participants in the process. Therefore, you cannot do without a qualified defense lawyer in cases of fraud.
A specialist can provide the court with various certificates. Bail is allowed.
The nuances of fraud cases
In such cases, it is important that the specialist gets to work as early as possible. This makes it easier and more accessible to stop the persecution.
- will create a defense strategy;
- eliminates oversight when giving testimony;
- will not allow certain evidence to be added to the case.
It is much more difficult to influence the case if the materials are in court. When the damage caused as a result of fraudulent activities exceeds 1 million rubles, the crime is recognized as serious.
The key characteristics of such cases are confusion, volume, involvement of a considerable number of people. During the investigation, the status of the participants in the process may change several times.
Penalties in Fraud Cases
Formation of punishment for fraudulent actions takes place taking into account the circumstances of the case. Aggravating circumstances:
- actions were carried out by prior conspiracy;
- committed as part of an organized group;
- cheating with service capabilities.
When choosing the size and type of punishment, the court may take into account: remorse, personality traits of the accused, circumstances, etc.
A competent fraud lawyer with experience will form a positive characterization of his client, for which he will provide for circumstances that reduce his guilt. Particular attention is paid to the amount of damage:
- Petty fraud. It is incriminated if the damage does not exceed 10 thousand rubles. If there are no aggravating circumstances, the judge may impose a fine. Correctional or compulsory labor is also possible. The most severe punishment is imprisonment or restriction of freedom.
- Significant damage. The possible amount of the fine is over 10 thousand rubles. If there are no aggravating circumstances, the amount of monetary punishment can reach 300 thousand rubles, compulsory work - no more than 480 hours, correctional - no more than 2 years. If, nevertheless, there are aggravating circumstances, the punishment will be toughened up to 5 years in prison or forced labor.
- Major damage. Exceeds 3 million rubles. Punishment: fine - no more than 500 thousand rubles, forced labor - no more than 5 years, prison term - no more than 6 years.
- Especially large - over 12 million rubles. Term - up to 10 years. In addition, a restriction of liberty for up to 2 years and a fine may be applied.
A fraud lawyer can take care of re-qualifying parts of a clause if there is actual client fault and the charges cannot be dropped.
Fraud lawyer services in Krasnodar
Kalyuzhnaya Ekaterina Nikolaevna conducts such events:
- reads the case file in detail;
- creates a defense strategy;
- advises in the process of work;
- takes part in investigative actions;
- negotiates with victims;
- works with witnesses;
- submits applications, petitions, etc.;
- collects and submits evidence in favor of the client;
- eliminates pressure on the client, monitors the observance of his rights.
Prices for the services of a fraud lawyer depend on the complexity and circumstances of the case. The cost of a consultation is from 2 thousand rubles. Remember that every spoken word or action without a lawyer is a risk of aggravating the process and increasing the penalty. Contact a specialist!