What kind of business does this specialist do?
Providing services of a lawyer in civil cases in Krasnodar , Ekaterina Nikolaevna helps in the following situations:
- Real estate disputes. Buying, selling, exchanging, renting - regardless of the transaction made, a specialist will help you deal with a lawsuit, where the main subject is a room or a building.
- Receiving an inheritance, going to court to restore the terms of entry into inheritance rights, challenging the existing provisions in this category.
- Debt collection. From individuals, legal entities. Litigation with creditors, debtors, etc.
- Violations of rights. Consumers, authors, theft of intellectual property.
- Compensation for damage in domestic cases, in case of an accident, etc.
- Family disputes. Divorces, division of property, payment of compensation, alimony.
Ekaterina Nikolaevna also deals with tax, land, insurance and other issues. He has many years of practical experience and a high degree of knowledge of legislation. Constantly monitors possible changes in state legal documents.
Attorney services in Krasnodar
Detailed information about the most popular legal services and their cost provided in Krasnodar and other cities of the Krasnodar Territory by an experienced lawyer Ekaterina Nikolaevna Antonova
- Civil Lawyer
- Housing Lawyer
- Family Lawyer
- Criminal Lawyer
- Pre-trial dispute resolution
- Defense of a lawyer in a jury trial
- Conducting cases of any complexity in court
- Administrative Lawyer
- Support of transactions of legal entities and individuals
- Abroad Lawyer Assistance
- Arbitration lawyer in Krasnodar
- Price of Lawyer Services
How is the price formed?
The cost of a civil attorney is determined by several aspects, namely:
- The complexity of the case. The number of parties involved, the essence of the process.
- Necessity of departure. Business trips, visits to government and commercial structures in the course of resolving the issue.
- Additional services. Consultations, preparation of documents (statements, claims, petitions, etc.).
- Representation. The assistance of a lawyer in a civil case in court can be at the level of consultation or with a representation. For the latter, the client issues a power of attorney for Ekaterina Nikolaevna.
So, if you want to know in more detail, how much are the services of a lawyer in civil cases , we suggest contacting Ekaterina Nikolaevna by phone: +7 ( 918) 430-55-55 . You will receive accurate information on the price and interaction algorithm. Now you know for sure where to find a good civil lawyer in Krasnodar !
Call now, we work around the clock!