Controversial housing issues include:
- Cancellation or registration.
- Establishing property rights.
- Eviction of citizens illegally occupying the living space.
- Recognition of lease, rent, sale and purchase agreements insolvent.
- Aspects of housing subsidies.
- Inheritance cases and more.
In order not to become a victim of fraudsters, you need to check the "cleanliness" of the apartment or house that you plan to purchase. This legal check, a properly drawn up contract and support for the sale and purchase transaction will protect against the acquisition of a "pig in a poke" and the associated negative consequences.
Attorney services in Krasnodar
Detailed information about the most popular legal services and their cost provided in Krasnodar and other cities of the Krasnodar Territory by an experienced lawyer Ekaterina Nikolaevna Antonova
- Civil Lawyer
- Housing Lawyer
- Family Lawyer
- Criminal Lawyer
- Pre-trial dispute resolution
- Defense of a lawyer in a jury trial
- Conducting cases of any complexity in court
- Administrative Lawyer
- Support of transactions of legal entities and individuals
- Abroad Lawyer Assistance
- Arbitration lawyer in Krasnodar
- Price of Lawyer Services
What is included in the services of a housing lawyer?
In addition to sales and purchase transactions, an experienced lawyer will assist in the following matters:
- Consulting on any issues.
- Drafting and filing of claims, as well as representation in court.
- Initiating an investigation into fraud and other misconduct.
- Check-out and revocation.
- Division of property due to divorce or inheritance proceedings.
- Claiming insurance compensation for material damage after fire, flood, etc.
- Legalization of redevelopment and self-construction.
- Conflicts with HOA or housing and communal services over payment for services and the amount of work performed.
- Other situations requiring qualified legal assistance.
Determine the cost of housing lawyer services only after a thorough examination of the circumstances of the case. The price will depend on the amount of work required, individual in each specific situation. To start cooperation, you need to go through the initial consultation of a lawyer.
Call now, we work around the clock!